You Can Check All Devices You Ever Used To Login To FB; Here’s How
Most of us keep on jumping from one smartphone to another in a matter of few months. The attraction of a newer better smartphone is hard to ignore considering the countless models that hit the marketplace almost every month. This also means that we have to login to our different social media accounts from the new devices.
This leads to the danger of our accounts being hacked from the old smartphone that we no longer use. Most people tend to sell their old smartphones to earn some extra cash. This might make our accounts susceptible to hacking, especially social media accounts like Facebook. But there is a simple way to check all the devices we have ever used to login to Facebook and logout from those devices. Here how it can be done.
- Open the Facebook app and tap on the three line icon on the top corner where you find all the app settings.
- Inside the section, scroll down to ‘Account Settings’.
- Once inside the option, tap on ‘Security and login’.
- Here you will see a section titled ‘Where you’re logged in’. The section will be showing the top two devices from where you stay logged in the most. Tap on the ‘See more’ option below the mentioned devices.
- Tapping it will open the complete list of smartphones and laptop from where you’ve logged in.
- You have the option to log out of select devices. If you want to log out from all of them at once, you can scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on ‘Log out of all sessions.’
- Click on small drop-down icon placed beside the question mark icon on the upper right corner. It’s the same section where you have the ‘Log Out’ option.
- Click on ‘Settings’ option, which is placed just above the logout option.
- Click on ‘Security and Login’ option on the left side.
- Here you will see the ‘Where you’re logged in’ section. Click on the ‘See More’ option.
- Here also you have the option to log out of select devices or all the devices at once.