Want A Job In Google? Here’s How You May Get One! Read Details:
If IT industry is where you want to end up in, career wise, this is a great news for you! Now, getting a job at Google is within your reach. There’s a gap between job seekers and entry-level IT support jobs globally and Google wants to fill it.
The tech giant is offering IT Support Professional Certificate Course and you can enroll in the programme, through ‘Coursera’, right away. The duration of the programme is 8 months. One should keep in mind that it will require a dedication of 8-10 hours per week. The whole programme includes a total of 6 courses and aims at the overall development. Students are allowed to pick up the course of their choice based on their preferences. It is necessary to take all the 6 courses but the priority can be set by the student himself. What’s worthy about this programme is its inclusivity, anyone can enrol himself/herself for it. There are no eligibility criteria, and you need not have prior working experience.
Entry-level IT jobs don’t require any degree, hence the programme will boost employment as it will prepare students for the job. This is perhaps, a great initiative taken up by Google to help job seekers. Furthermore, the programme will be conducted online, making it accessible to anyone. The course will also include projects to help students practice and enhance their skills. Here is how you can enrol in the course:
- Visit the official site of Coursera: http://www.coursera.org/specializations/google-it-support.Click on Enroll option on the left side and sign up for Coursera.
- Go through the course details to know about the programme.
- You will have 7-day free trial, after which the students will have to pay Rs 3,153 to continue with the course.
- If you think the course is not right for you, you can simply cancel before the trial ends.
- You will get a certificate after the completion of the course.
- Update your resume and apply for jobs.
The course will include, Technical Support Fundamentals, The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking, Operating Systems, IT Infrastructure Services Current, IT Automation, IT Security.