Mi Fan Festival 2019 Begins On April 4: Redmi Note 7 Pro & More Devices Available
Early morning the brand Xiaomi has announced its much-awaited yearly festival, marks as Mi’s anniversary known by the name Mi Fan Festival 2019. According to some reports, the festival is set to host a series of incredible offers for its Mi Fans and customers across India starting from 4 April till 6 April. The Mi Fan Festival will be held online on their official platform Mi.com and also through their other online partner platforms partners, Mi Home, Mi Store and partner offline stores.
Several numbers of smartphones will be available on offers during this limited period sale include the popular POCO F1 which will be available for ₹20,999 (6GB/128GB), Mi LED TV 4 Pro (55-inch) for ₹45,999, the Redmi Note 5 Pro (4GB/64GB) and (6GB+64GB) for ₹10,999, ₹11,999 respectively. The Redmi Note 6 Pro will also be seeing a price drop of ₹5,000. The device will finally be available at ₹10,999.
Other devices which are going to be on sale are as follows:
- Mi LED TV 4 PRO (55) — Rs. 45,999 (Rs. 2000 off)
- Mi Air Purifier 2S — Rs. 8,499 (Rs. 500 off)
- Mi Bluetooth Speaker 2 White — Rs. 1,599 (Rs. 200 off)
- Mi Body Composition Scale — Rs. 1,499 (Rs. 500 off)
- Mi Pocket Speaker 2 Black — Rs. 1,299 (Rs. 200 off)
- Mi Compact Bluetooth Speaker 2 — Rs. 699 (Rs. 100 off)
- Mi Band — HRX Edition — Rs. 999 (Rs. 300 off)
- Mi Earphones Silver / Black — Rs. 599 (Rs. 100 off)
- USB Quick Charger — Rs. 449 (Rs. 50 off)
- New USB Charger —Rs. 299 (Rs. 50 off)
- New USB Cable 120cm — Rs. 149 (Rs. 50 off)
- 2-in-1 USB Cable 100cm — Rs. 199 (Rs. 50 off)
Also, Xiaomi on their official platform Mi.com is rolling out interactive games, one of them is “Fun and Furious”— a car racing multiplayer game for Mi Fans with regional & global leader boards wherein they stand a chance to win exciting prizes such as Redmi Note 7.Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones.
There will also be another game that goes by the name “Play and Win”. This said game will also be available on Mi.com that where Mi Fans can spin the virtual wheel and gain a chance to win coupons smartphones such as the POCO F1, Mi Band 3 as well as Mi coupons. The “Fun and Furious” begins today and will be held throughout the Festival until 6 April. “Play and Win” will start on 4 April 2019 and will go on till 6 April. It will be held from 10 am until 2 pm on each day of the sale.
The Mi Fan Festival will also offer the “Re 1 Flash Sale”, that will see Mi products such as the Redmi Note 7 Pro, POCO F1 , Mi Soundbar, Mi LED TV 4A PRO (32-inch) among others being offered at Re 1 each day of sale. Customers would be given an advantage of availing an offer of 5% instant discount up to ₹500 on HDFC Bank Cards and EMI transactions. Mobikwik will offer a flat 15% instant MobiKwik SuperCash up to ₹2,000 applicable on all products.