Indian Army Jobs Alert! Army Recruitment 2018: Here Is How To Apply
The Indian Army has invited applications for recruitment rally at Gopalpur for the post of Soldier GD (All Arms), soldier technical, soldier technical, soldier technical (aviation and ammunition examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC) & Soldier Nursing Assistant (Vet RVC), Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesman. For all posts minimum age required in 17 and half years and maximum is 23 years. Candidates must apply online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
The recruitment rally will be held between March 26-30. Candidates acan apply online through prescribed format on or before March 10.
1) Soldier GD (All Arms): Candidate should at least be class X passed with 33 percent marks subject and 45 percent in aggregate. However, no aggregate percentage will be considered for candidates passing class XII and above. The percentage waiver for candidates with higher qualification is applicable only for the aggregate marks in class 10 but 33 percent marks in individual subjects is compulsory.
In case of CBSE’s grading system, minimum of D grade (33-40) in respective subjects and overall aggregate of C2 grade or 4.75 points will be considered. Other educational boards having similar grading system will follow similar system to pass percentage equal to 33 percent marks in each subject and 45 percent marks in aggregate.The army will consider CBSE system of evaluation as base for all recruitment.
2) Soldier Technical (Technical Arms) : The candidate should be class XII pass in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50 percent marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
3) Soldier Technical (Avn & Amn Examiner): Same as qualification of Soldier Technical (Technical Arms) candidates or Three years Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Instrumentation) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/ ITI.
4) Soldier (Nursing Assistant) / Soldier Technical Dresser (RVC): The candidate must at least be 10+2 / Intermediate pass in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Minimum od 50 percent marks in aggregate and minimum 40 percent in every subject.
If a candidate has a BSc Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-science) and English, stipulation of percentage in Class 12 iwill not be considered. The candidate must hace have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12 too.
5) Soldier Clerk / Store keeper Technical Soldier: Candidate willing to apply on this post must have passed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination in any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science). The person should have secured 50 percent marks in each subject and 60 percent marks in aggregate in Class 12 . The candidate must have studied English and Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping in Class 12 or Class 10 and have secured at least 50 percent marks in these subjects each, whether in Class 12th or Class 10th.
6) Soldier Tradesman: The candidate must be Class 10 simple Pass/ ITI except for Mess Keeper and House Keeper, who may be Class 8th pass out.