If You Have This Card, Then You Can Avail Free Train Ticket At irctc.co.in
The department of railways has lakhs of users but the Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation alone has over 6 crore registered users. These large number of users book tickets using irctc.co.in every day. Though the IRCTC directly doesn’t offer any discount on a regular train ticket, one can certainly benefit from offers provided by third-parties.
You can get one such benefit from State Bank of India’s IRCTC Platinum Card. If you use it regularly for booking your trip, you can even get to book a free train ticket. The IRCTC SBI Platinum Credit Card gives you the opportunity to book a free train ticket. The card comes with a one-time joining fee of Rs 500 and an annual fee of Rs 300.
Here are some other valuable benefits that you can avail from the State Bank of India’s IRCTC Platinum credit card:
– Get 350 activation bonus Reward points on spending Rs 500 or more (1 Reward Point = Rs 1)
– Earn Rs 100 cash back on your first ATM cash withdrawal within 30 days of receiving the card
– Buy tickets through irctc.co.in for AC1, AC2, AC3 and AC CC and earn up to 10% value back as Reward points.
– You can earn 1 Reward point for every Rs 125 spent on non-fuel retail purchases, including railway ticket purchases done through their official website.
– If you use SBI IRCTC Platinum Credit Card, you will not have to pay 1.8% transaction charges on railway ticket bookings on its official website.
– You will get a rebate from paying the 1% fuel surcharge on transactions of Rs 500 – Rs 3,000, exclusive of GST.
– Get maximum surcharge waiver of Rs 100 per statement cycle per credit card account.
– You can book a free train ticket using the rewards points.