Follow These Steps To Check Aadhaar Authentication History Online
Aadhaar contains crucial details, account holders are worried about the safety of their data as any mishandling of the information can prove threatening for the life-time. Hence, it is vital to check the authentication of any website before submitting the Aadhaar details. For the convenience of its users, UIDAI has come up an online tool that is available on its official website.
The “Aadhaar Authentication History” tool enables users to check Aadhaar Authentication online and avail various information including transaction ID, error code, method of authentication, Aadhaar authentication failure code, etc.
You can check the history by following the details here:
- Visit the UIDAI’s official website that is https://resident.uidai.gov.in/
- Enter your aadhar number
- Enter the security code correctly in the respective box and click on “Generate OTP”
- On the next page, UIDAI lets you filter the search by specific authentication request types such as biometric, demographic, and so on. The page even allows you to select the date range — you can see authentication requests up to six months before the current date
- The final field is the OTP. Just enter that and click Submit
- You’ll be able to see a detailed list of Aadhaar authentication requests